Harjatan the Bludger - BETA
Harjatan was trained from birth to demolish his enemies. Through a conquest of savage brutality, he gathered throngs of cave dwelling murlocs who see him as a god. Now, the naga brute merely has to bark a command and hordes of devout followers set themselves to task.
- Overview – Stick together in order to spread out the damage done by [Unchecked Rage]. Try to keep the amount of [Drenched] stacks you have low in order to reduce the damage taken from all sources of Frost damage throughout the fight.
- Tanks –
Make sure not to get too many stacks of [Jagged Abrasion].
Pick up the Deeptide Wavemenders when they spawn in order to keep them away from the raid.
- Damage Dealers –
Interrupt Murloc Tidemender's [Tend Wounds] to avoid Harjatan the Bludger from receiving too much healing.
When the boss casts [Draw In], make sure to move to avoid being hit by moving pools of [Drenching Waters].
Move out of the impact point of [Drenching Slough] to avoid taking unnecessary damage or stacks of [Drenched].
- Abrasive Armor – Rough armor edges scrape against the target, causing attacks made by the caster to have a chance to cause Jagged Abrasion.
- Unchecked Rage – At 100 energy, the caster releases all their built-up rage, inflicting 16000000 Physical damage, split between all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Commanding Roar – Lets out a deafening roar, calling to near by allies to join the fight.
At 66% and 33% health, Harjatan the Bludger calls in one additional murloc.
- Razorjaw Wavemender
- Watery Splash – Splashes the target with water, inflicting 585000 to 615000 Frost damage and applying a stack of Drenched.
- Aqueous Burst – Cover an enemy with conductive water which lasts 6 sec. Upon expiration, the water explodes, inflicting 536250 to 563750 Frost damage to all nearby enemies and leaving a pool of Drenching Waters at the enemy's location.
- Razorjaw Gladiator
- Dripping Blade – Enchants the caster's weapon, causing melee attacks to apply Drenched to the target.
- Driven Assault – Fixates on a target, attacking them to the exclusion of other targets. Additionally, the Deeptide Gladiator's Physical damage done is increased by 50% and their movement speed is decreased by 25%.
- Draw In – Draws in all pools of Drenching Waters to Harjatan the Bludger for 10 sec, adding a stack of Frigid Blows for each pool absorbed.
- Frigid Blows – Empowered by frozen waters, causing melee attacks to deal 316875 to 333125 Frost damage to all nearby enemies.
Each melee attack also triggers Drenching Slough, removing a stack of Frigid Blows.
Once all stacks are expended, Frosty Discharge is cast.
- Drenching Slough – With each strike, a portion of the gathered frozen water falls off, targeting a random enemy's location. Upon reaching its destination, it inflicts 585000 to 615000 Frost damage to all nearby enemies and leaves behind a pool of Drenching Waters.