Warning! When registering for the forums please use your characters name so we know who to allow access to which forums, we are finding it increasingly difficult to give members access to the correct forums. If you have registered and do not see the members or raiders forums please contact a officer in game.
Demonic Inquisition - BETA
07/04/2017 11:31 am
Anticipating the arrival of mortal forces invading the Tomb of Sargeras, Kil'jaeden has called on his best captors, Atrigan and Belac, to lock down the interlopers and prevent them from using the Pillars to advance deeper into the dungeon.
- Overview – Atrigan and Belac share health.
Both Atrigan and Belac's abilities all inflict [Torment]. Reaching full [Torment] results in [Unbearable Torment].
- Torment – Torment increases when attacks and abilities from Atrigan and Belac strike players. Players that reach full Torment are afflicted with Unbearable Torment and must Confess in order to remove the effect.
- Unbearable Torment – The inquisition has broken you. All damage done is reduced by 20%, your chance to hit is reduced by 90% your healing done is reduced by 25%, and all damage taken is increased by 90%.
- Echoing Anguish – Belac targets multiple players with phantasmal torture devices, which inflict 250000 Shadow damage and 2 Torment every 1 sec for 12 sec. When this effect is removed, nearby players are struck by Anguished Outburst.
- Tormenting Burst – Tormenting energy explodes out from Belac, inflicting 292500 to 307500 Shadow damage and 10 Torment to all players.
- Fel Squall – Inflicts 1000000 Fire damage and 4 Torment to nearby enemies every 5 sec. Attacking Belac during Fel Squall causes the attacker to gain Torment.
09/04/2017 9:37 am