Sisters of the Moon - BETA
The Sisters of the Moon served as wardens for the temple long before the avatar of Sargeras was buried beneath it. Even in death, the sisters maintained their vigil, but over the millennia something twisted their ability to distinguish friend from foe. Their madness slowly consumed them, and now any who enter their sacred chambers are put to death.
- Overview – The Sisters of the Moon are trapped in a fading incorporal state, bound together and sharing health. Between them they maintain only enough power to sustain the physical form of one of them at a time.
Huntress Kasparian initiates the fight, followed by Captain Yathae Moonstrke at 70% health remaining, and then followed by Priestess Lunaspyre at 40% health remaining.
The floor of the [Font of Elune] is a projected moon that changes through the moon phases. At Full Moon and Empty Moon the [Font of Elune] empowers the incorporeal Sisters of the Moon to use [Glaive Storm], [Incorporeal Shot], and [Embrace of the Eclipse].
In Mythic difficulty, Astral Expulsion inflicts raid wide damage when players move to a different side of the moon.
- Font of Elune – The floor of the font continually changes through the phases of the moon. Standing on the light side of the moon will stack Lunar Suffusion every 3 sec, while standing on the dark side of the moon will stack Umbra Suffusion every 3 sec. Switching from one side of the moon to the other clears all stacks of suffusion and triggers Astral Expulsion.
- Huntress Kasparian
- Glaive Storm – Throws a glaive that shatters into multiple glaives, each inflicting 855000 to 945000 Arcane damage to everyone hit.
- Twilight Glaive – Throws a glaive at a target, inflicting 1425000 to 1575000 Shadow damage to anyone it hits before returning to the caster.
- Moon Glaive – Throws a glaive that bounces between up to 3 targets, inflicting 8.75e+06 Physical damage total. The first target hit has Discorporate applied to them, decreasing all healing taken by 50%.
- Captain Yathae Moonstrike
- Incorporeal Shot – Captain Yathae Moonstrike aims a Incorporeal Shot at her target, inflicting 10000000 Shadow damage to the target after 6 sec.
Players can move between her and her target, disrupting her aim and causing the damage inflicted to be split among all intercepting players and the target.
- Call Moontalon – Captain Yathae Moonstrike calls Moontalon to fight at her side.
- Twilight Volley – Shadow arrows rain from the sky, inflicting 600000 Shadow damage every 1 sec.
- Rapid Shot – Captain Yathae Moonstrike focuses fire on a target, inflicting 500000 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec for 5 sec.