Goroth - BETA
As punishment for his past failures, every move Goroth makes causes him searing pain. His entire existence is one of unending torment. His only hope is to win victory for the Legion and earn a higher station after his next resurrection.
- Overview – Goroth continously gains Fel Energy until he can unleash [Infernal Burning], decimating any enemy it hits. Use [Infernal Spikes] to survive [Infernal Burning]and [Infernal Spikes].
- Burning Armor – Inflicts 1100000 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec. Upon expiring, Burning Armor explodes for 1425000 to 1575000 Fire damage and applies Melted Armor to all enemies in a 25 yd radius.
- Crashing Comet – Goroth targets up to 3 enemies with Crashing Comet, inflicting 1267500 to 1332500 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yds. This explosion destroys pillars.
- Infernal Spike – Infernal Spikes erupt from the ground, inflicting 1368000 to 1512000 Fire damage to anyone in the area.
In Mythic difficulty, when an Infernal Spike is destroyed, it explodes for 390000 to 410000 Fire damage..
- Shattering Star – Goroth selects a target and then hurls a Shattering Star at them after 6 sec, inflicting 2500000 Fire damage to all enemies within 200 yards. This damage is decreased by every Infernal Spike the Shattering Star collides with.
Any other targets struck by the Shattering Star while it is traveling to its target take 715000 to 790000 Fire damage.
- Infernal Burning – Goroth ignites everyone he can see, inflicting 2632500 to 2767500 Fire damage immediately and 1200000 Fire damage every 2 sec for 10 sec.
- Fel Eruption – Fel lava erupts from the edges of the room, leaving pools that inflict 300000 Fire damage every 1 sec.
cool, boss looks simple enough.. struggling to see how positioning works and how it would be communicated between range and melee dps but we can work around that 😀